Are you leaving money on the table?
This year more than any other, MSPs are facing pressures to be flexible with clients and adjust to economic uncertainty. But the line between being customer friendly and doing yourself a disservice can get blurry in a hurry, and all too often MSPs find themselves giving away too much.
Join us and MSP growth expert Chris Wiser as we dive into the trends he's seen this year and the key things that have separated those MSPs that have been booming from those who aren't.
Here are just a few of the topics we'll be diving into:
- How are successful MSPs removing barriers to entry and lowering up-front costs to sign more clients?
- What's the consensus on free assessments?
- What are the biggest bad habits that MSPs need to break?
- When are specific costs actually okay to eat?
- How can you shift client focus away from cost and onto value and risk?
- And more...